Tuesday, October 20, 2009

YAHOO!(not yahoo.com, mind you)
YAY exams finally over. finally have time to do things ive not been able to do eg cross-stich. :) which also means i have time to blog again! :D i'd be getting my results on thurs and fri.
ooo ya, i recovered from my sore throat and running nose liao! heh heh so happy. i'll be enjoying my short freedom for as long as possible, or until the flury of holiday activities over takes me.

To-do list for holidays:
1)class chalet (before 13nov)
2)harp prac every mon and wed until last two wks
3)harp recording (14-18dec)
4)youth camp (18-21dec) not that i would count it as a task.

when you look at it on a calendar it really seems quite packed.
wait i think i hear some ppl screaming: wait till you see my schedule! yours is nowhere as packed as mine!

me: WHATEVER.

No comments: