Sunday, April 11, 2010

nostalgia

too fast. way too fast.

its already sunday. and im leaving on wedesday.*sigh*

sometimes i really dont get life. true, things in life come and go, ppl come and go, even those you love the most... ppl who you can't bear to let go of. memories that we shared would be all that is left, things that you cling on to would eventually fade away.

i guess... evryone needs to say goodbye someday in thier life. i just hope that for all of us, my friends, Spohia, DI, everyone, that thiss will not be goodbye forever, but only for now, and see you soon!

i have no idea why i smile even wehn i am sad and depressed, why i laugh when i am supposed to be crying. sometimes i wonder how i am able to let go of everything io have here in Singapore. i guess its coz God's here with me, giving me comfort and taking away my tears.

as i look back at my past memories, i feel amazed at how everyone showed me so much love and concern when i am feeling down, in small little ways in my daily life.

it seems to me that i am only going back to the place that needs me, to the place that God has led me to. haha. evryone has to get out of thier comfort zone sooner or later. just that mine is sooner. :)

to the ppl whom i have met through out my 9~10 years in Singapore, to those whom i love, to those who love nme, and to those whom i considered 'just friends', i just want to say this: i will come back, one day. don't cry because i am gone, but smile that all this actually happened. that God brought me to know all you wonderful ppl. that we have meories to share, memories that i will always cherish.

moving is not easy on me, nor is it easy on my family. it is not easy on anyone, and it will never be easy. unless, of course, you are relly that cold-boolded. but to make it easier, don't think of it as me going away, but as me going out to impact the world, that i may truly become a Destiny Impacter!

don't worry for me, for God will always be with me. He will never leave us nor forsake us. He will always be there for us. i konw, coz i experianced it first. :)

as my time in Singapore draws to a close, i want to encourage everyone to continue to press on for God,and to glorify His name everyday!for i will be doing the same :)

no goodbye, but SEE YOU SOON! :)

don't cry because it is over, SMILE BECAUSE IT HAPPENED. :D

smile, and i will smile back at you.

Australia, here i come.

No comments: